divendres, 7 de novembre del 2014

My favourite photo



















This is me and my father in 2008 in China Shanghai shot.
Around the Bund, Oriental Pearl is the most special. Tower height of about 468 meters. The building was built in July 1991, May 1995 and put into use, area covering a radius of 80 km. 1995 was included in the new landscape of Shanghai, one of the top ten.
Oriental Pearl TV tower has space capsule, a revolving restaurant, as well as viewing layer, and so on. In the picture you can see near the Oriental Pearl Tower is not the same, there are many buildings that are a symbol of Shanghai.
Because we want to see something special, so I took this one. I chose this picture because I really like the Bund views. Moreover, the Bund will release colorful lights at night.
This is my holiday memories and experiences!


                                                  

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada